ZAMMIT LA ROSA FOOTWEAR LTD (C2975) of Zammit La Rosa Foorwear, St Julian’s Road, San Gwann, Malta (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the Act), the data controller is ZAMMIT LA ROSA FOOTWEAR LTD (C2975) of Zammit La Rosa Footwear, St Julian’s Road, San Gwann, Malta.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site kingshoeshop.net (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, post on our online blog available on the site or make use of the live chat and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser type and version;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information about last user session, products viewed.
So as to improve the quality and user experience of our website and the services we offer, we are using Google Analytics Advertising Features.
For information on how Google processes and collects your information in regard to this product and how you can opt-out, please see here.
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising you may do so by using the Ads Preference Manager.
In addition, there is also a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on that you can download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or send an email to: email@example.com;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zammit La Rosa Footwear Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. No payment transactions are permitted through our website and all payments will eventually be made through PayPal. We are not responsible for the security and encryption PayPal offer.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the following rights:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data;
- the right of access to the data collected about you. We will store your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of ours and, if you no longer remain a customer, for a period of 2 years following the data of your last order. Personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years in order for us to be able to defend any legal claims that may be brought in connection with the service we have provided;
- the right to rectify any incorrect information about you;
- the right to request erasure of the information held about you including (i) where the accuracy of the personal data is contested and (ii) where you have objected to the processing and it still needs to be determined whether our legitimate grounds override your rights;
- the right to request restriction of the processing in certain situations;
- the right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- as from, 25th May 2018, the right to data portability which will allow you to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller.
If you wish to exercise your right or any one of them, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be free of charge.